Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Spanish Bmi Data Why Am I So Short?

Why am i so short? - spanish bmi data

Rules in the 13 and IM-4 ft. 10 in.
Volume 1 multivitamin a day and 25 mg of zinc
Instant messaging and converting 14th January 4, 2008.
I went to my doctor over the last month in another country [Peru] and told me that my growth is very low in its normal, but not too close.
I recommended the oral solution.
Arginine aspartate vials of 10 ml, 5g, POTENCIATOR [Spanish]

in explaining, because I do not think that it is in the U.S. This product is another country.

Prevention of states, and carriers of amino acids caused by insufficient protein intake, because the vegetarian diet, lack of appetite, convalescence.

but .. i Weight 101 pounds and my BMI is 21 and not one in .... vegetirian WTF?

oh, yes, but I do not train.
Is it just normal for me?
What must I do to grow ..

My doctor seems not to know

3 comments:

Llola... said...

You have the parents of the young, then it is probably short.

We hope you grow a few inches when they reach puberty ...

XsxKnigh... said...

Strange! Perhaps you did not eat much protein, or rules, try to eat plenty of vegetables and fruits.But go to the doctor and get checked to make sure that we do not problems.But developed differently and therefore can not be, but 5''6 , where the 18! But dude Height does not matter, just enjoying life as it comes to you.
Stretching can help the body to a few centimeters to
Also a good diet and eat 3-5 meals per day is very healthy.

Scott said...

the model only people to promote growth in the 14 at 6'7 and growth are very different people who can not be beaten to the rapid growth that have not yet reached the stage of rapid growth still remembers his youth as I do But you can excersize to the leg muscles that you grow if you could help track the

Post a Comment