Sunday, January 17, 2010

Interview Thank You Agency Email What To Do After First Round Interview With Staffing Agency? (Ultimate Staffing)?

What to do after first round interview with staffing agency? (Ultimate Staffing)? - interview thank you agency email

I had my first interview with Ultimate Staffing today. Looking for something in the field of marketing, said there is nothing that you can think of now, but soon I'll be in touch. I wrote the man a thank you via e-mail and he told me, what should I do? They call once a week if they do not call? Or once every two days? BTW, I am a graduate of a BA in economics and two practices before their commercialization.

2 comments:

catbaygi... said...

First, congratulations on your interview! It seems that it is a great job with the job with a thank you that you have done great.

Enter your contact a call about a week, once every few days is certainly an exaggeration. Do you have in your database, and name, if I - what is an employment agency everything!

Meanwhile, give yourself a pat on the back, because he made his way through an interview - then out again tomorrow and find the next opportunity. And the more they talk, the more chances on the type of work you want fast.

Good luck - let us know if you are employed!

C of TX said...

Wow wish I had seen my post yesterday, that sucks ... Ultimate Staffing take your information and then at the end of all the work. The problem with them is that they concentrate on one area.

I had many people tell me that if you have no experience to try to stay away from recruitment companies and call on their own. Try posting your resume on linkedin.com thats a good place to start.

If you decide to continuing to work with a personal business, I recommend you find someone who only deals in marketing efforts. Good luck with your job search!

Post a Comment