Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Heel Pain In Children How To Cure Leg Pain?

How to cure leg pain? - heel pain in children

I had pains in the legs in both legs, since I can remember. I am sixteen years old and I still have everything every night. The pain I feel is my knee to the ankle, its use must be worse when I was little, because it is the age at which a child ceased to play the most active. and every night, could not even stand the pain. So I will now take all active work, because I know what is the result of the night. Now you have pain when I walk, for example, in the mall. I can not even wear high heels because the pain is too much.
I went to the doctor and had x-rays of me, but say not a bad swim. and Mexico, they gave me vitamins and such. which seems to help, but only relief that I am, therefore there is a pain.
Suggestions on what should I do?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It appears that you have parlithimitus. The only answer is to get a jar of peanut butter, rub the affected areas and leave it over night and the morning wash. and try to see if it helps!

Post a Comment